Monday, May 18, 2009

More Acorn

I saw these guys out in front of a grocery store back in September last year for several weeks. Didn't much like them then as I recall but I should have taken a much greater interest. I see them in the news all the time now of course and read this article today:
Shouldn't this kind of "Yellow Journalism" be punished. I mean its one thing to give your opinion on something like if your a right or left-wing journalist but for an entire paper to make a choice about which candidate to support and which to attack?
I certainly hope the GoP and maybe some other more conservative leaning groups plan on working against these liberal setups outside our shopping malls and grocery stores before the next elections. I know I am going to try and get something going at the same store front they set up at last year.

Perhaps a small oak tree blooming into Obama's head with the zero out sign for a slogan? Hmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment