Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sotomayor equals FAIL!!!!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am tired of getting passed over or not even looked at for jobs, scholarships (OK none of those in a while for me), or what have you simply because of my race and/or gender.
This has got to end now.

If a blackman can become President, and women can hold the third highest office not to mention run for Vice-President and President themselves then I think it is about time to declare equality.

If anyone reads this blog I don't care if your left or right get real and figure out the time to descriminate because of race is totally over. Yet now Obama nominates Sotomayor as his pick to the Supreme Court?

Regardless of any stance she has ever made her refusal to support the hard work of the firemen in Newhaven, both white AND hispanic proves she is after more than just equality and is a legal ACTIVIST.

Please write your Senators and let them know this appointment is one that should not be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment