Thursday, June 11, 2009

Femenomics - A Deeper Introduction

So this idea I had about how women seem to have it easier than men for child support collection, when fines are sentenced, on wage and cost forms etc. Has gotten me looking deeper and deeper into the facts about Macro Femenomics.
Ok off the bat just to let you know I am not an economist. My degree is in American History but in a lot of ways these two areas overlap.

Recently I started researching all the various social programs especially leftist ones which cause tax payers millions, billions and more than likely soon trillions of dollars and started seeing a pattern. Most social left leaning minority group government programs were embraced, supported, and in many cases championed by feminists organizations, sometimes with crossover leaders.
Feminists organizations have backed immigration, health-care, welfare, animal rights.... well the list is endless. If you don't believe me just do an internet search or look at NOW's important issues page.
I am beginning to believe, as certain statistics are showing me, that feminism is even the root cause of the current economic crisis or at the very least the major cause for the recent housing bubble. I am planning a blog about that soon and already have a page of notes on it.

For this blog however I am throwing out here the possibillity that perhaps the almost limitless list of social programs supported by feministic groups is causing so much strain on the US government that it has been the single largest factor in our failing economy.

More in the future.....

No comments:

Post a Comment