Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hate Crimes Bill

Ya know I really don't have a problem with gay men. In fact with the way American women act these days I would be gay if I could choose it. That sort of lends some credit to the gay statement that gays are kinda hard wired (Pun intended) to be gay and there is nothing they can do about it. Well I am wired to be so not gay it isn't even funny. Still to each his own and I at least envy them the fact that female sexuality has no influence on them.
As for gay marriage well I think the term marriage is a judeo-christian term and since being gay kinda is against those religions then maybe gay men and women should found their own religion and name their unions something besides marriage, but I digress.
My problem is with this hate crime bill. Why do minorities or those who try and say they are minorities like women need this bill? Violence is illegal regardless, every person is protected by the state regardless of any race, gender, creed, sexual orientation etc. (OK except white men).
Basically it is saying any of these minorities can attack a white man and it isn't a hate crime but if anyone attacks a minority it is. How is that fair?
Anyway here is an article from a pro-gay source about it. Funny it is championed by AG Holder the same guy who dropped all the charges against the b;ack panther voteing station terrorists earlier this year.
I would suggest we write our congressmen and senators and tell them how racists/sexist/whathaveyou this bill is.

No comments:

Post a Comment