Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Name Game

If justice finally caught upto my ex-wife it was slow in coming. As you know I like to relate my direct stories from time to time to back up some of the articles and other blogs I read. My Ex who had a warrant out for her arrest for over a year not to mention the child support people saying they "couldn't find her" for over 3 years finally got some retaliation thrown her way.
Earlier this month ex-wife hoe was sentenced to 6 months home detention, five years supervision and ordered to pay $40,000.00 restitution to a former employer.
I guess this means child support and the court officials will know where to find her now for the other summons they have for her. Not to mention she filed for divorce from husband number four this past week.
The only good information I have ever gotten from my lawyer in over 3 years lol.

So more to the title. The reason I was given for the lack of any forward momentum in tracking my Ex down for three years was that she had moved repeatedly (6 times in 3 years). Had changed jobs over and over (I have no clue how many have'nt cared to talk to her in over 4 years myself). Yet most importantly she would change names like a chameleon on a patchwork quilt.
Seriously the courts need to find a way to keep track of these women who change their last names faster than they can practice serial monogamy. As far as I know only felonies have SSNs attached to them. Of course as I posted sometime ago women get femony convictions so I am sure the rules are different.
Anyway wish me luck looks like my long wait for this is finally coming to an end. What truely scares me is that even with her long list of infractions the deck might still be stacked against me in the pro-female courts.
Have a good weekend all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment