Friday, September 4, 2009

Femenomics - The estrogen recession

Thanks to Elusive Wapiti for the heads up on this article from Steve Sailer.
I love it when I find a professional writer who mirrors some writing of my own and this article validates my blog post from June 26th.
Women dominated the housing boom and with the help of bogus legislation managed to get very biased legislation for easier loans. Yet feminist tend to try and blame the male "dominated" banking and finance industries and use this as yet another call to replace men with women.
Should women qua women be criticized for helping get us into the mortgage mess?
Of course they should.
Women should be reminded, frequently, that each one of them needs to be on guard against her sex’s tendency to overspend on homes
His article is one of the best I have read in a while I would recommend all males and especially white males to read it.
Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Beltain, thanks for the link. I do recall that post, it was a good 'un.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    and thanks for the heads up on this article...

    ReplyDelete