Monday, August 10, 2009

Fems and Mangina's attack God and Guns

Just as I predicted after the Sodini shootings the feminist and their mangina lapdogs are attacking gun ownership and the Christian faith.
I was reading Glenn Sacks opinion on Bob Herbert's article on the Sodini shootings. The actual article is linked here:


The article is straight up mangina writing, typical of a brainwashed affirmative action sort who can further his climb up by pushing down on the devil white men and perhaps impress some fembot white chicks in the process.

What really got my eye about this article were the comments. Over 300 of them when I read it.

OK to be fair I didn't say anything about religion in my write up on Sodini. I actually am a little surprised that religion is mentioned almost as often as the availabillity of guns as to why the violence against women is so rampant.

Of course I saw only three real examples of violence against women mentioned in all the comments and that was with them going as far back as 20 years. I hardly call that rampant but these people will use anything.

I would say almost every other to every third comment post had to do with the availabillity of guns as the major issue for violence against women. Followed by established Christian religion and of course I saw a few posts blaming sports for boys. This is filtering out the constant drone of women as objects etc etc.

Interestingly enough there were very few comments blaming the workplace, courts, or schools as I have become so use to seeing over the years.

I think this shows us what is next on the feminist hit list. They have very little to attack now. We all know how anti-male these areas have become and these comments give us good insight into which targets are next on the feminist attack list which areas have not been completely feminated (is that a word?).
Christianity has long been a target of feminist but it has recently joined so closely with the progressive left and become much more leftist mainstream again. Honestly I have seen Christianity attacked for years but in my view it seems to be reaching a higher level of late. Attacking our right to keep arms will also make us more easily controlled by the police state the feminist are creating.
We must continue to strike back at feminism and attempt to get equality in the areas they have already perverted, but we must also defend the last remnants they have not yet torn down.

No comments:

Post a Comment