Saturday, August 8, 2009

Protesting SEIU Violence

So I can get on my blog and post again!!! Hoorah!!!
I just got back from supporting the protest against the SEIU union in St. Louis. I seriously cannot believe a black man can be attacked by other blackmen sounding off with racial slurs and were encouraged to do so by the President of the United States. There I said it he is encouraging this behavior by his community activist organizations and their allied Unions.
I am talking about AFL-CIO, ACORN, SEIU, Americorp, AFSCME, and I am sure NOW is in there too and I am also sure there are several I have left out.

This incident in St. Louis is typical of the double standards the left, WHICH INCLUDES FEMINISM, uses. Blackmen beating blackmen who disagree with them. Using racial slurs but of course the attackers will get pardoned by the Obama racest regime as only white men are subject to hate crime legislation penalties.
Don't let the main stream media deceive you it was SEIU t-shirt wearing thugs who did the attacking.
Here is a link to the youtube video of the attack:
I didn't get to stay long at the protest. I just drove up and had a look mostly to see if it was going to turn ugly but the distance and such meant I had to leave soon.
I firmly believe if we are ever going to get equality for men and men's rights we must start the fight against the left and uphold the Constituttion to do so.
I urge you to support the Tea Party movement near you.

1 comment:

  1. We can make kids learn to read, but we can't make them UNDERSTAND!! It's shocking what can happen when they don't UNDERSTAND W_H_Y it's important to READ!!

    ReplyDelete