Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Save the Whales - PETA Fat Woman Ad.


I just love it when two groups I can't stand start attacking each other. It just makes me feel all warm inside.
The view on this billboard is enough to make mangina's everywhere act like Ahab and grab for their harpoons but it has women's dominance and special interest groups screaming for PETA blood... LOL get it?
Anyway.
Here is a link on the "Man Hating" Huffington Post about it:
Be sure to watch the Onion video embedded in the article it's great.
For once I must say I do agree with PETA's final goal this is unusual because although I typically enjoy their methods with ads like these:
I never really agree with a veggy only lifestyle but if it will get rid of views like the one on the "Save the Whales" ad AND piss off feminists well maybe I should add on to my garden some.
I am betting PETA wouldn't appreciate my human defense against rapid, hungry, feral dog packs though.


3 comments:

  1. I thought that it was counter productive myself. Why save the fat assed women? Then I figured what they are getting at is to save the women from themselves to become vegetarians and not be whales anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Yes, I love it when two groups I dislike go to war against each other. Almost as much as I like two government agencies going at each other as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Ol's L Johnson said..

    The only difference between liberals and cannibals is that cannibals don't eat their family and friends".

    Or something like that. I saw that quote just today on another blog site. It doesn't seem to be holding true as much these days. We can hope it starts up again though. :)

    ReplyDelete