Monday, August 3, 2009

Will Feminist bias ever Bite them Back?

I haven't written much the last few days. I have seen some good articles here and there but most of them have been covered by other blogs I follow and I don't like to duplicate topics if I can help it.
I did come across this political opinion article today by Thomas Sowell.


His article deals with allowing the rise of big government and the fact that we trade our invidual freedoms when we support more government.

It occured to me while reading his article that this is exactly what feminist and other left wings groups have done for years. OK I know this isn't something new or a moment of clarity we have all known this for years I suspect. But I felt that it was time to re-address this fact.

What I think we are seeing alot today is that the women driving feminism never got this point. Most women out there have never looked into the eventual cost the simple act of their new "protective entitlement class" has actually brought them.

Once these biased feminist let the government in, NAY demanded the government get in, they were signing their own rights away. Of course it has taken years but as the rubber band contracts on their well worn "special" class they are feeling the bite.

As I watched the news this weekend I saw a female teacher who had been fired because a teenage boy reported she had sex with him. She repeats she is innocent of the charge and the authorities have no proof. I thought if she is innocent she is finally feeling the backlash of 50 years of prosecution of males...without any proof.

Then I read about the four women in Wisconsin who abducted, assualted, restrained and attacked a man for having the nerve to play the cheating game on these four. Of course by looking at these four women I cannot see how he could stomach the act but to each his own I guess.

Then I saw that these women are out on $200.00 bond each and I realized the rubber band of freedom still has a long way to go before it snaps back on women today.
Maybe someday.

An article about DV laws being "out of the callers hands" in some places:
Four scorned Wis. Women:
Nicole Howell ABC news Article:

No comments:

Post a Comment